- Promotes app for free
- A picture is thousand words. Image ads are always better than text ads
- High CTR (Click-through rate) compared to other competitors
- Inbuilt logic to work alongside Pubcenter ads
- No extra ad space required as uses the space allocated to Pubcenter ad
- 99.9% fill rate
Create account on AdShufflr:
- Navigate to http://adshufflr.com/Register.aspx
- Fill up your details
- After successful sign up you will be redirected to http://adshufflr.com/Adverts.aspx
- After you navigate to page you will be asked to submit app
- Enter your app store url
As soon as you enter you app url. App details will be extracted from Windows store
- Click on save button. Email will be sent to email address associated with App. In above case it is firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click verification link sent in email to activate app
- Click on “Upload Ads”. Upload your app pics to start advertising
You have successfully submitted your app. Now we will take your app to masses
With large number of apps in store, each app is competing with every other app to gain its space.
Here comes AdShufflr to your rescue.
- It allows you to promote your app free of charge
- Inbuilt integration with Pubcenter
- No revenue impact, as you are still earning through pubcenter
- Integration with existing app is super easy, 2 line changes
This is the best way to monetize your app (without impacting revenues)
Using Pubcenter in your Windows app, and not satisfied with revenues?
Here is a way to reclaim the space, that is yours….
Vision: Promote app when not generating revenue.
How: Inbuilt logic to display ad from our network when Pubcenter fails (doesn’t provide ad)
Why: Fill rates are never 100%, industry average lies between 10%-20%. Nobody wants to leave space empty in well crafted app. You should optimize your app space to max
Catch: For every 10 ads displayed in your app, your app ad is displayed 9 times in other apps. 1 ad is what we use for maintaining our servers
Our ecpm: Zero (0). We promote your app, thus in turn getting you more downloads, more revenue